Friday, August 16, 2002

I don't know if it's getting better or not. Last night certainly wasn't any good at all. I found myself sitting in the dining room, eating the wonderful 'kitchen sink' crock pot meal that Blixx had made, all by myself. I ended up crying on his shoulder for a few minutes, but we really couldn't get into it. Grips came over & tried to tell me that things will get better. He's an ok dude.
Went to bed alone again...well that's not exactly true. Koya the cat, who is usually not the most social or cuddly fur friend, jumped up into bed and made muffins on my chest until I calmed down and was able to fall asleep. Cats are amazing, sensing moods etc.
Blixx asked me to bang into work today so we could spend time together. I'm compromising and leaving 1/2 day. Bounce called in sick & if she doesn't bring a doctor's note she's going to get canned. At least she better! I really do feel like crap - told the boss it's a tummy thing, which seems to be going around. Really, it's just that I didn't sleep well and I've been crying too much lately. Sinus crap.

U-haul just called. They can't guarantee a truck tomorrow. No time, nothing definate. This is a HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM!!!

No comments: