Friday, August 23, 2002

We're getting there & it's all about communication.
I'm even being less of a bitch in the morning, unless provoked of course.
Blixx woke me by rubbing

We went out for a wonderful dinner at Biagio's in Worcester last night. We're trying all these new places near our house & we found a winner. The bartender Kevin was a hoot, & made fine strong margaritas, & we ended up closing the place down & hanging with the wait staff. We watched Worcester Little League get in to the finals, beating out Brooklyn, on the big screen. Great meal, great conversation...now THAT's what I'm talking about. Good times.

Blixx's sister Roxy is coming out today with her husband to see the house & deliver a tractor/mover/snow blower to us. I guess her hubby used to use it on construction jobs, but hasn't in a while so he's looking to sell it. We'll pay on installments and get a good deal. I'm sure our neighbors will be pleased to have us finally cut our lawn. I'm glad Blixx will have some time to spend with his sister, who is almost as worried about him as I am.

We're hanging out just the two of us tonight, watching the Patriots game together. No party, no one other than us. Yeah baby! Hmmm, what to cook for dinner...?

No comments: