Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Today is a good one.
I woke up a little chilled, so Blixx rolled over and cuddled with me for a while.
They dryer is connected so I'm wearing pants that I both washed and dried all by myself today. And nice undies - elastic in tact and no teddy bears!
It's 70 degrees and beautiful outside. I took a walk at lunch and didn't want to come back.
My boss is going to the Sammy Hagar/David Lee Roth concert tonight & just left for the day. The cat is officially away...

Today is Blixx's first day of work in a while. He's with Toad and it's just a quick couple of interviews, so it will be a nice easy job to get back into it. He's also got a lead on being a PA for the Rolling Stones, when they play their 3 Boston area shows. It's short money & late nights, in an environment that I'm not sure he should be in right now, but still a cool opportunity. He may also be shooting a Patriots commercial. I'll be sure to keep you all informed of anything that can be seen nation-wide. He got a real kick out of BoogieShoes saying that they saw his name on TLC all the time.

I'm heading out of work early (boss is away!) then heading over to the apartment for what will probably be the last shipment of smaller items. Everything left, which granted isn't much, is bigger than will fit in my Chevy so I guess it's all Blixx from here out. He tells me not to worry about it, but we've got to be out by Saturday night!!! He's got the locksmith coming to the house on Friday, so that will kill at least 1/2 the day...I'm trying really hard not to panic but as the clock ticks away I just can't seem to help myself. I also worry that he hasn't asked for help moving any of this stuff & I don't want him killing himself.

The Spencer Fair is this weekend and I hope we'll get a chance to go. I'm a huge fan of the ag fairs, with my favorite still being in Durham, which is the same weekend that the Rovers are coming to Irish Times in Worcester, so I don't know if I'll be able to go. Arg! Maybe the Guilford Fair then, but certainly the BigE!.

No comments: