Tuesday, July 03, 2001

Blixx left me a voice mail yesterday from out on the water. He and Toad were going to catch the sunset, and would I like to go. I went over to Toads, loaded up the boat into my car and off I went. I met them at a lovely spot called the Grotto and we floated around for a while. Out to dinner at our favorite dive, then a quick unpack.

Blixx and Toad left at 5am this morning to go up to NH and climb some mountain. Blixx had said he'd be home for dinner. Um....yeah right! I'm getting out of work at 3 today. My original plan was to go yacking, but I did that last night so I'm pretty all set. I've got to go get an oil change and flush n fill on my car before it really objects. As is is, there are all sorts of warning lights on the dash so I think it's probably time to deal with it. Fun day, but whatever. I'd hoped to do something with Blixx but we'll have tomorrow. I'm going to rent Save the Last Dance to watch tonight before Blixx gets home. I think I'll also try to grab Dude Where's My Car for us to watch tomorrow. I hear that it's supposed to rain, which is a bitch cuz we were going to go float in DaveGrip's pool all day. Oh well, we'll just do some laundry, water his plants then split.

He's still mad at us - not returning IM messages etc. We'd talked about hanging out last night, but he never gave us a call. I got an e-mail request of chores to do around the house while he's gone, but that's it. I just hope that he remembers that I wanted him to bring me back fresh Maine lobsters for a feast next week.Last time he brought us lobsters, Toad called saying that he had a steak marinating and that we should come over. We went, and made some wonderful lobster, garlic and white wine goulosh. We ate it with the big blade steak, some fresh veggies and italian bread. Man, it was quite the feast for the senses. I'm looking for a replay. It would be just like DaveGrips to not bring us any back cuz he's mad. Let's hope he's over it, but just had a lot of shit to do for his trip today.

I'll catch up with you all on Thursday! Have a happy and safe 4th of July.

Into the future...

No comments: