Monday, July 23, 2001

Obviously, I'm still working on the template. I've spent way too much time futzing with it today. I'll keep screwing around with it this week. What do you think? Make sure to sign my guestbook!

The weekend was wonderful. I ended up going to my manager's house after work on Friday and hanging out by the pool for a bit. We gabbed about former employees and drank/smoked ourselves silly. It was nice to socialize with the people I work with - I still miss the friendships I had with my UniShippers friends. Those relationships made coming to work that much easier. I mean, I hear all about Presley's pregnancy (in horrifying detail) and Youngster's men troubles, but it just isn't the same. I know that they don't give a rat's ass about me & my life. Bitches! I also found out that the dude I wanted to work for to become Devil's Advocate just took a job in our Scotland office so there's no hope of me getting that job. I'm really feeling at a standstill here and I just don't know what to do. Actually, I'm going to have the company pay for me to take Powerpoint and Word classes so I can claim proficiancy and not be a total liar. I'm also looking into some business/management cources for the fall. But I still have to sit here and deal with Bitches until I get a better plan. Balls!

After going to my managers, I met the boys at Toad's house. DaveGrips came over and we hung out for a bit. Saturday Blixx and I went to the beach in RI and played in the surf and sand. It was wonderful - and I even remembered to put on sunblock! We enjoyed the sunset over the water and had an awesome relaxing time. Man, I needed that! We ate TacoBell on the way home and Sunday morning I was reminded why I don't ever want to eat there...use your imagination. I colored my hair red again, but it is a really subtle change that makes me nuts so lets not talk about it. We then spend Sunday at the Wrentham Outlet Mall dropping several hundred dollars on some new sneakers for us both from Reebok, sweet hiking boots & a red fleece vest for Blixx and a gortex jacket for me! The North Face Outlet had 50% off almost everything, so we went a little nuts. It's great quality stuff but really pricey, so the sale helps out a lot. I got a yummy fleece shirt too. Man, I can't wait until it gets cool out to wear it.

My mother called last week. She wants to talk. I'm not 100% convinced that she wants to talk about the same things that I do, but it's a start. I'm thinking of going down to CT so I can storm out in dramatic fashion when she inevitably pisses me off. Tempest & Purge - you guys gunna be around next Sunday? Oh yeah, I'll forward that tattoo information you asked for today. I swear!

Into the future....

No comments: