Tuesday, July 31, 2001

I had to break up my recounting of the weekend in Hell because it was just too big for Blogger to handle. Whatever. Start at the end and read up. Sorry - that's just how it has to be.

Work is the same. I'm in a rutt and still haven't figured a way out.

Blixx had to be up at 4am this morning for work. I guess it's payback for that day last week where he worked for only 3 hours. He'll be super tired later. It's his night to cook, but I think I'll stop and get some Fred's chinese food so he doesn't have to worry about it.

My big plans are to watch Witchblade and give myself a pedicure. I know - major excitement!

Click HERE if you want to comment on the boredom that is my work life, or the general disfunctionality of my 'family.'

Check out Nightskye's review of the movie Jurasic Park III. He's a funny funny guy, and I'm sure David Duchovney would agree.

Into the future...

No comments: