Monday, July 30, 2001

Then off to Mom’s house. First off I’m pissed because her boyfriend Dick (no need for a nickname here) was there. He had the good sense to fuck off when I arrived. I go to give Mom a hug and she refused…no smurfing…no happy little chitchat. Mom was trying the Jedi mind-fuck technique on me! When we finally sat down to talk, tissues in hand, she WENT OFF ON ME! Let me hit the highlights:

- I’ve cut her out of my life after all she’s done for me
- She has to lie to her friends when they ask for me
- She has to lie to Nanny when she asks for me
- (Aunt) Gnome & Cuzzy have a terrific Mother/Daughter relationship – why can’t we?
- How can we talk about all this if I refuse to talk to her?***This was a big one, a theme if you will...
- Who’s putting me up to asking all these questions?
- Who’s putting me up to cutting her out of my life – is it Blixx(oh yeah, he LOVED that when I told him!)?
- Why don’t we want Blixx’s family to know about the Nanny guilt money?
- She hopes that when I have children they are ungrateful and hatefull like me
- How did I get so cold and bitter and jaded?
- She says I remind her of her mother – NANNY!!!!!

On and on it went, and I just let her go. She used the word FUCK three times, and in the proper context! Tempest asked me if she was as mad as the time I was having a sleep over (12 years old or so) and we started throwing M&M’s all over the house. She lost it that time, but not even close to yesterday’s explosion. I was freaked out that she had so much to say. She has absolutely never ever been as open as she was yesterday. She threw the tissue box at me.

No comments: