Thursday, July 26, 2001

I was super tired last night, but I let DaveGrips come over because we had to decide about our rafting trip schedule. We decided that we don't have to decide anything at all. Our best bet is to wait until next weekend when Grips & possibly Blixx will be up there in person. That way we'll be able to get the best trip for the best 'family discount' price. I was listening, but apparently Blixx was not.

He just called to say hi and tell me what he's up to, including calling Moxy to make reservations. I ask, "What reservations? Were you listening last night?" He immediately blows up, asking why everyone (and that would be who?) is up his ass about this and starts yelling at my headache! I told him I was hanging up (it's only polite) then hung up on him. What a wonderful afternoon it's been. I think I'm going to go straight to bed when I get home tonight - save me the pleasure of continuing this 'discussion.'

<<>>

SherBear just called! It's pretty much been decided that Blixx and I are going down to see them in October for FedExMan's birthday. Now I've just got to do some research to find the best fares. If any of you know of any deals, please let me know. We'll fly down Thurs night, do Universal Studios on Friday while they work, then hang out on Saturday. She's throwing a party for him Saturday night. Their new house has a pool and hot tub! Yeah baby! I'm in a much better mood and ready to take on the rest of the day. It's amazing what a few kind words from a friend can do for a person.

You (that means you) are a wonderful person full of vitality, creativity and beauty! That shout goes out to all my friends near and far.

Into the future...

No comments: