Friday, July 06, 2001

Yesterday was the first time I’ve missed a blog. Ah well, not too much had happened the day before. Our July 4th was spent hanging close to the house. Blixx started a project and the next thing he knew it was 4pm. One of those time-warp days. We went over to DaveGrips and I did some laundry. We were going to BBQ, but the jerk didn’t fill his propane tank. Since we were at a loss for who would be open at 7pm on the 4th of July, we scrapped that idea and went to the carnival in Millbury. Blixx had a steak bomb and I had a sausage/onion/pepper thing. Ugh, I can still feel it sitting in my tummy like a stone. Millbury has an awesome fireworks display, so we sat on the sidewalk and ate ice-cream and watched the show. Very nice.

Yesterday was the usual crap at work. I’m getting quite sick of sitting around on my ass and stuffing envelopes. I actually spent both yesterday and today surfing the net looking for tattoo ideas. I have some thoughts, but I want to have visual aids for the artist to go by. Now that tattoos are legal in MA, there are two places right near my house. I’m hoping to have a free minute to stop by and check them out this weekend. I am committed to having a new tattoo by the end of the summer. I’m planning on a sort of flowering vine on my upper shoulders and neck area. I’ll start small, but I want the basic design to lend itself to additions later on. I also want to get a yin yang design with some sort of star around it to go on my shoulderblade, directly oposite from the sun/moon I have already. Then I’d like a lower back tribal piece. I’d also like to get the rose on my ankle re-colored and add a little butterfly to it. Yeah, I’ve got all kinds of crazy ideas – lets see if any of them fly.

As for this weekend, Blixx and I want to catch a flick, probably AI. That should hold him until next weekend when Final Fantasy comes out. I have to admit that the effects on that one look fantastic. We’re going to Toads for dinner with Dr Jim and his wife, to plan our camping trip next weekend. They aren’t big campers, so it should be interesting how we all get along. Blixx has already established himself as camp cook so no one will get in his way. I’ll just let him and Toad run the show and sit back and relax. Mmmmm, relax…

It’s been 3pm for hours and hours now and I’m so ready to go home! I think I’ll go smoke a butt and while away a few minutes. BORED!

Tempest – friggin call me once in a while, please? I just want to know what’s up with you guys.

Nightskye – be sure to let me know about that job. From the description, it sounds perfect for you. I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Have a great weekend! Oh, and update your blogs and logs people. I might have to do some work if I don't have enough to read!

Into the future…

No comments: