Wednesday, August 01, 2001

I Bet You Will stupidity, if you are interested

I've met some really useless tools in my quest to find a part-time person for my department. The girl who came in today was underqualified (my opinion) to stuff envelopes all day. No, seriously I don't think she could do it. Dumb ass!

Going yakking tonight after work and I can't wait. Sunset on the water will be beautiful!

Why haven't all of you avid readers linked me to your blogs? Don't you love me?

Ghost recently commented about the buttcrack of a little hottie in the SciFi section of the local bookstore. Imagine if you will, a working world where it is acceptable to wear a tight white t-shirt with a see-thru bra so your nipples blaze right on through like high beams! Then imagine same Youngster's tattoo hovering over the top of her exposed gold lame(sp?) thong. Now try to get some work done. You see my problem. And, she wonders why the entire male population of my company is panting after her. The cleaning guy who speaks 6 words of English put the moves on her last night. Ahh, to be young and single again. NOT!

JOKE:
A man has spent many days crossing the desert without water. His camel
dies of thirst. He's crawling through the sands, certain that he has breathed
his last, when all of a sudden he sees an object sticking out of the sand
several yards ahead of him. He crawls to the object, pulls it out of the sand,
and discovers what looks to be an old brief case. He opens it and out pops a
genie....
But this is no ordinary genie. He is wearing an IRS ID badge and dull
grey suit. There's a calculator in his pocket. He has a pencil tucked behind
one ear.
"Well, kid," says the genie. "You know how it works. You have three wishes."
"I'm not falling for this." says the man. "I'm not going to trust an IRS agent."
"What do you have to lose? You've got no transportation, and it looks like you're a goner anyway!"
The man thinks about this for a minute, and decides that the genie is right.
"OK, I wish I were in a lush oasis with plentiful food and drink."
**POOF***
The man finds himself in the most beautiful oasis he has ever seen. And he is surrounded with jugs of wine and platers of delicacies.
"OK, kid, what's your second wish."
"My second wish is that I were rich beyond my wildest dreams."
**POOF***
The man finds himself surrounded by treasure chests filled with rare gold coins and precious gems.
"OK, kid, you have just one more wish. Better make it a good one!"
After thinking for a few minutes, the man says: "I wish that no matter
where I go beautiful women will want and need me."
***POOF***
He is turned into a tampon.
The moral of the story?
If the IRS offers you anything, there's going to be a string attached.

Anyone think that it was a waste of taxpayer dollars to send us letters about our refunds? I'm thinking the husband and I could have gotten back $625 if they'd just let the news report it, or Hell, just send us random checks. Like anyone would refuse it. Geeeze!

Coca-Cola will soon introduce lemon flavored Diet Coke. I don't know if you care, but I do.

Into the future...

No comments: