Friday, August 10, 2001

Short day at work. DaveGrips picked me up at the dealership and drove me to Blixx's car. I'm scooting out of here at 2pm to finish cleaning the house and return the hundreds of empties littering my kitchen. Blixx went off last night on how

Blixx came home beat last night and thankfully DaveGrips was over or we really would have gotten into it. He was looking for a fight and I was more than happy to oblige him. He had a rough day at work, didn't get home until almost 9pm...I'll cut him some slack THIS TIME! Blixx didn't even notice that I'd actually dusted everything in the house last night and straightened up the bookcases in the living room and cleaned the bathroom and

Tempest told me the secret! Naa Na Na NAAA Na!! I know something you don't know! Poor Nightskye just has to be patient. Too bad that isn't one of his strong points. HA HA!

Everything causes Cancer. If we worry about each and every little thing, we'll drive ourselves mad. Then we'd be crazy...and have cancer.

I heard a story on the news today that two guys survived their boat capsizing by holding onto a beer cooler. Unfortunately, they had to ditch the 3 sixpacks inside. Is that really surviving? I think it's a quality of life issue.

Youngster was almost in a 3 way last night. Gotta go get the details on this one...

Into the future...

No comments: