Tuesday, August 14, 2001

You'd think the computer systems at a .com would work, but NO! It's the same crap that went on last week.It's very frustrating.
Then, I'm working on a 5 person team to do a fun/educational contest for my department. It's been a good time, and it's excellent exposure for me to the higher ups. Two of the girls we're working with just aren't pulling their weight and I'm not sure how to handle it. I don't want to step in and pull their projects away from them, but at the same time there's a lot of pressure to get this thing off the ground.
We start our challenges today with a networking game. As a team, they have 30 people and job titles that they have to match up. It doesn't sound like much, but there's over a 700 people in our building and most in our department never leave the floor. We'll see how it goes.
Back to work, but I wanted to say hi to you all.

Check out this page I came across. It offers Wacky Uses for every day products. When they say wacky, they mean it.

Into the future...

No comments: