Wednesday, October 17, 2001

Ghost is just breaking my heart...

I'm sick of work and want to leave. I've got to get my nails done & still haven't packed a thing! I think this is going to be the perfect vacation for the both of us. Blixx is pissed because he keeps getting work offers for the time we're away but I say tough crap to that! He didn't have to work the past two days & spent his time napping & reading & napping, with major accomplishments including doing the dishes & taking a shower. I'm so filled with envy, but he's working today so I guess I'll let it go. Since he had all that relaxation, I'm not going to feel bad at all dragging him around Disney trying to see everything in the shortest time possible. Bring your running shoes baby!

I probably won't blog from Florida so I'll chat at you all in a week.

Peace.

No comments: