Monday, October 08, 2001

I am PMSing like crazy today & it's compounded by the tons of work to do. One of the Admins called in sick so it's just been me & QuietGuy handling the work of 6...I'm exahusted! And I'm still pissed that they waited until after the lay offs to offer me the AE position, knowing that the budget is frozen. I'm flattered that they thought of me, but pissed to high heaven that I'll have 25% more work, on top of the more work because the staff was cut in half. Do they think think I'm a sucker? Is that why they waited?

Be glad that you're just reading this, rather than interacting with me in person because I'm so fragile right now. I could cry. I could scream. I don't know what I'm capable of, but something's going to give I can just feel it.

I'd love to be serious about searching for another job right now, but until we get a mortgage I'm stuck here. Ironicly enough I'm the one with the steady job history. That one still cracks me up. I didn't even tell you - I got a credit card on my own! I guess all that bad debt credit card hell from years and years ago has finally dropped off my credit report and I'm an actual decent citizen again. I'm pretty proud...so's Blixx, because he's the one who pushed me so hard to pay off all the charge offs and clean up my report. Man, if I can get a credit card, anyone can!!!

We've really got to get moving on a mortgage so we can take advantage of these great rates, but it means Blixx & I sitting down and going over the finances again, which required time, which we don't have. He's gone tonight on a job...I think he has Thursday off this week. He's even working Saturday.

TEMPEST: WHAT ARE YOU DOING SATURDAY? We could go shopping for girlie stuff! Give me a call on my cell phone.

Gotta run!

Peace.

No comments: