Tuesday, October 30, 2001

Hey folks! DaveGrips let me use his scanner over the weekend, so I've updated some pictures. Check out the link on the top of the page. I'll be adding more soon, once I ever dig through my pictures and find some more decent ones, but these will get you started. I think I'll update once a month, so welcome to November's picture gallery.

Over the weekend, we made beer again for the first time in 2 years and it smells so good. It's a holiday brew where we added lemon and orange zest in the last few minutes of the boil - that combined with the clove and cinnamon and we've got ourselves a very aromatic brew. The plan is to have it ready for Christmas.

Ug, the holidays are coming and I just don't know how I'm going to juggle the families. Even Blixx's birthday is turning into a pain in the ass. We're going to Cuddles n Bubbles that Saturday, and I wanted to bum around the Cape on Sunday, but his family will want to see him. My mother wants to take us out for brunch too...joy. I thought we were in the clear this weekend coming up, but it's Nana's 90th birthday surprise party on Saturday so that leaves us Sunday to either do laundry or see a mother. Tough call on that.

Teacher lost her mind and says we can have my mother and her dick over to their house for Thanksgiving. I don't know if it's right to contaminate a wonderful family holiday with my faImily. Then theirs Blixx's sister and her clan. Hmmm, I wonder if she's pregnant again. It's been a while and 4 kids just might not be enough.

Enough random ramblings over holidays that haven't even arrived yet. I'll check back with you folks later today.

No comments: