Tuesday, January 29, 2002

Ever have one of those mornings where you should have just stayed in bed? There was no hot water in the shower this morning. I got my finger stuck in the ironing board...it's a super small cut that feels like my finger is falling off. It's a bleeder too. I burned the first bagel. The second one came out ok, but there was a piece of the first bagel in the toaster oven which caught on fire. I'm dxrying my hair and realize that I'm inhalling black smoke! So, there's smoke streeming everywhere in thick clouds. Thankfully it's supposed to be a nice day today, because I left all the windows open and the fan on to get the smoke smell out of the house. We've had problems with this toaster oven before so today it went to toaster oven heaven...the dumpster. I was late for work due to my adventures and of course Dino was looking for me first thing. What's a girl to do, but keep her head down and hope that the day goes by quickly.

No comments: