Monday, January 07, 2002

I swear the New England Cable News network said that there would be 8+ inches of snow this morning when I woke up. Now, I don't mind driving in the snow at all, but it makes for a great excuse to be late or bang in for the day. I couldn't sleep at all last night, possibly from the excitement of the potential snow day, possibly because I've developed a new version of the sinus thing that's been going around for-freaking-ever. Blixx even said he'd get up with me (which is before noon & incredibly early for him) to clean off my car. Imagine my horror at the 1/2 inch of slush on my car this morning!!!! That's it? That's all we got?!? And I had little sleep so now I'm all strung out on coffee and diet coke. Perhaps chocolate will even me out? Can't hurt.

I have a zit right under my nose, on that fleshy bit of flesh right there. It's a relatively small as far as zits go, yet it is causing me much distress. Ever time I speak or smile or twitch I can feel it. I've inspected my foe in the mirror and it isn't much more than a small red dot under my nose, but to me it feels as if a volcano were slowly taking over my entire face. Paint your own picture there kids.

I had a vivid dream on Saturday night that I was pregnant...with twins. Really BIG and pregnant. I gave birth at a strange new age kind of place and that Blixx was working and didn't get there until the last minute (better late than never). I had two baby girls - Cassidy and Maeve. I've had those names in my head for years now. Too soap opera? Perhaps the dream was my biological clock going off again. Better hit snooze...again.

Guilt money came in from the family. Blixx has a line on some tax folks to help us out and said he'd make some calls today. Woo Hoo! My housing plan is right on track.

We rented Jurasic Park III over the weekend. It was horrible. Did I already tell you to rent Memento? Did you? What the hell are you waiting for?

Looking at the TV viewing for the rest of the week, I see that tonight Fear Facor has folks bobbing for plumbs in a tank filled with water snakes - that should be interesting. Samarai Jack and Justice League are both repeats on the Cartoon Channel at 9pm, but if you haven't watched before I suggest that you do. It's either that or watch Mariah Carey on Ali McSqueal. Or a boot to the head. Your choice. Tomorrow is a new Buffy - she cuts her hair. There's more to the episode...I think. I'm just psyched that we seem to be moving out of re-run-ville. There's nothing ever on Wednesday, but Thursday is the 2 hour finale of Survivor. I know I said I wasn't going to get into the damn stupis show, but I just couldn't help myself. Now, with it being the last ep, I've got to find out who wins. Friday is a new Dark Angel. Catch that show when you can, because I wouldn't be suprised if it got canned after this season. She's still hot as hell, but the writing for the show is getting beyond bad into really really sad.

I've got to make like a give a damn here at work.

Peace.

No comments: