Wednesday, January 16, 2002

Some interesting links to rot your brains:

MY SIDE SPLITTING LYAO SITE PICK OF THE WEEK:

Put your ex's picture on toilet paper or anything you chose. The posibilities are endless. I'm thinking this works for inlaws too. Makes excellent Christmas gifts.

Tell 'em off! A unique site offering e-postcards for every sick and twisted occasion. Definately not a Hallmark moment.

Uncommon uses for Shmirnoff vodka. Ya never know when the fact that you're a raging alchoholic will come in handy.

The Geek Hierarchy. Where do you fit in?

Top 20 Movie Mistakes of all time. Yes, LOTR is in there, but plenty of other good goofs too. I've seen the Matrix several hundred times, thanks to TNT, and I can't say that I've ever noticed any of the mistakes mentioned, but I sure will next time.

A map of Springfield USA. D'Oh! Some folks have way to much time on thier hands.

And with that, I'm off to the conference. Peace out until next week.

No comments: