Monday, January 28, 2002


I continue to be shocked and horrified that they would make Scooby Doo into a movie. Read HERE about the movie, but be ready to be scared. The fact that my girlfriend Buffy is in this really disturbs and disappoints me. What is the world coming to?

This Weeks TV Picks:

MondayTNT is airing the first episode of Witchblade tonight at 8pm. Tempest - you'd love this story if you gave it a chance. Classic storyline of good vs. evil, but the lines between the two are blurred. There's a nice historical element to the whole thing that I think you'll appreciate - Cleopatra and Joan of Arc both wore the witchblade before.

Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn in The African Queen (AMC, 7pm and midnight). A Classic classic. If you've never seen it - you should beaten like a hockey dad.

The Discovery Channel has Blue Planet: Seas of Life on at 9pm. This is supposed to be just beautiful!

Angel isn't even on in repeats, but there's a repeat of Smallville. Knowing that some of you are into comics, give this one 5 mins of your time. While certainly not true to the original story line, it makes for some nice fluff. It's Dawson's Superfriends.

Tuesday
I know I'm Buffy obsessed, but there really isn't anything else on, except the President's State of the Union Address. Grab a book, rent a movie...do something!

Wednesday
8pm on Fox: I'll be giving the 80's Show one more try. I didn't like the first episode, but I wanted to like it. So, it get's one more chance. Besides, it's either that or Dawson's Creek. Yeah, 80's it is.

9:30 on ABC: The Job. I love Dennis Leary. He's hysterical and if you appreciate dry humor you'll love it. This is a conflict with Titas (Fox), which I also think is a well written comedy. Pick one and laugh your ass off.

10PM on USA: Combat Missions. Ghost should like this one, as he's a fan of "Reality TV." It's an elimination contest between Special Forces, Army, SWAT & other branches of the military. They are broken into teams and put through rigorous combat missions. They have to do some really out there stuff.

Thursday
8pm Fox - The Family Guy. I love this show. Everything the baby says is hysterical. There's a repeat on right after it. Love this show!

The King & I is on AMC at 8pm. Shall we dance?

Friday
There's nothing on at 8, so don't rush home.

Dark Angel is on at 9pm on Fox. This is probably the last season this show will see, but it's good entertainment.

Iron Chef is on at 10 on the Food Network. I don't know what ever happened to the American version, but it's just so much better overdubbed. Last week's theme ingredient was corn...who knew you could do so much with corn?

No comments: