Friday, January 25, 2002

"Well, whenever I?m confused, I just check my underwear. It holds the answers to all the important questions. " Grandpa Simpson

Tempest - glad things are better. Seagull manager - that's some good stuff. Almost as funny as the visual I got of you beating your CEO with his own hard on. Balls to the wall & you'll be fine.

Hockey Dad Gets 6-10 years - I've been following this story, as it has a local connection. How many of us have been say waiting in line at Wendy's for a friggin chicken sandwich and wanted to reach on over and slam the stupid clerk's head against the counter until they understand that Yes you want fries with that? Or wanted to run the blue hair driving 15 in a 65 in the Caddie off the road? Or reached through the phone to strangle the telemarketing whore who has interupted your dinner? Violence is part of human nature...but do you think the punishment of this dad who had a nuttie at his son's hockey practice is fair? Discuss.

It seems that the advertising for the Superbowl will be missing a few standbys this year. Several big companies are opting out if the hefty pricetag on Superbowl ads and chosing instead to put their ads on during the Olympics. Only 3 dot coms will be represented - Monster, Hotjobs & Yahoo. Wacky when you think that there were 20+ dot com ads during the 1999 game.

_____

Mom's birthday is Tuesday, so I figured I'd have a crapass weekend having 'fun' with her. I can't tell you how happy I am that she has plans and we can't get together until next weekend. I know it's just putting off the inevitable, but so be it! It means that I actually get a weekend! I'm going to sleep - then eat - then nap - then eat again. It's the life of a cat for me. Yeah, that's right. Sloth!!!! We'll be watching the Pats vs Steelers game at DrJim's on Sunday, then heading over to Grip's house for family dinner. Homemade pasta lasagna is on the menu....MMMmmmmmmm! I'm just excited that I can relax a little in my own house.

Peace.



No comments: