Thursday, January 24, 2002

Paul Atreides: I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Tempest - you're giving that shit ass company too much of yourself. Too much time and too much emotional involvement. Don't let those bastards bring you down to their level. Sky is right in saying that you are so much better than they are. I let UniShippers get to me like that - the hours and demands made me loose sleep and have nightmares about shipments getting lost or damaged. I cried - a lot. I let my job consume me and I've vowed to never do it again. They are tiny rotten people hardly worth your time of day, let alone your tears. Don't get emotionally involved - it's only a job. There are other jobs out there (quiet Skye) and if FDK is giving you such grief, then maybe you should be looking elsewhere. On a related topic - I sent you some job postings from Monster to your home e-mail. I hope theres something there that interests you. I'll keep looking.

Nightskye - WOW. I got all choked up reading your blog. You're very sweet & I hope she takes your message to heart. You are a good friend.

Peace.

No comments: