Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Sorry WryGuy!

Work busy. Will be at sales conference in Boston tomorrow afternoon until Friday. Somehow have to get the rest of the weeks work done before then. It should be a good time - plenty of networking. Also management is planning an Around the World, so I bought a bottle of Absolut Kurant and some Sunny D. Mmmmm mixed drinks. Wouldn't mind one right now.

Plans for Saturday and the tattoo fest are coming together nicely. It will be a cluster-f, but hey, what isn't?

Anyone else want to beat the lazy SOB's that don't fully dust the snow off their cars? I almost died 3 times on the way to work when sheets of icey snowey crap came flying off the car in front of me to smash against my windshield. I'll kill those bastards.

New Angel last night was good. Buffy is a rerun so I think that when I'm done packing for the conference I'm going straight to bed. I doubt you'll hear from me in the next few days, so have an excellent rest of the week and weekend.

Peace.

No comments: