Tuesday, January 08, 2002

For anyone who watched the Simpson's at 7:30pm last night on Fox, this site will be a whole lot funnier.The fact that it's an actual site is kind of wacky.

Dave Thomas died yesterday. Is it wrong that I'm craving a biggie fries and a frosty?

There's an asteroid hurtling towards Earth. No, seriously.

IT'S A BRAND NEW BUFFY TONIGHT, 8pm on UPN! Yeah, my withdrawls can stop now. I hear that she's cut her hair. I know I'm lame, but I just can't seem to help myself.

David Blaine: Street Magic is on TLC tonight at 9pm. If you've never seen this dude, check it out! I mean, you're 98% sure that it's all fake, but how the hell does he pull some of this stuff off?!?! He's good - real good. Also at 9 on Fox is their awesome drama 24. If you've missed it, there's still time to get caught up. They do a really good job of recapping what's been going on, and there have only been 5 episodes so far. The website is pretty cool too. I've had a thing for Keifer since Lost Boys.

I went home last night and got right into my pajamas, as predicted. Blixx (rested from his 4 hour afternoon nap - dick!) tucked me in with the electric blanket and I dozed for a few hours. He made me tuna melt for dinner then it was back to dozing. I think I've got to get something to block the sun from my eyes, because I keep waking up early with the sun streaming in at me. I think maybe it would help with my sleep problems. I just haven't gotten a full, good night's sleep since vacation. Or when I'm drunk as a skunk, as I was last Friday night. I tell ya, white wine just doesn't give me the next morning hangover heaven help me headaches that I'm familiar with. No, I'm not complaining. I don't like many white wines...but I think I might start. I'm willing to take suggestions.

No comments: