Friday, June 14, 2002

Another not so good night between Blixx & I. I'm hoping the communication improves.
He went to REI and bought $200 snowshoes today - he called to tell me he was doing it, but still. So much for the budget!
Last night we went kayaking to catch sunset & while the sky wasn't the blaze of color that I'd hoped for, it was still nice to float and relax. He irked me right from the get go, but I was letting it go until he proceeded to berate me at dinner (in front of Toad) for getting drunk last Sat at the party. You see, we've got 2 social events this Saturday that promise much boozing. He's got to leave for Newburg NY at like 5am on Sunday for a job, so he doesn't want me getting hammered. The message was valid, but the delivery was all wrong.

The above was written on Friday, when I was still pissed. Now (Monday) I'm just a little sad.

No comments: