Monday, June 17, 2002

The Yuck Award of the day goes to Busybody. I'm in her cube talking about work, trying to get an answer to a pending issue that's been going on for months. As I (again!) make my plea for an acceptable answer, she goes in to her desk drawer & pulls out 2 q-tips. As I'm speaking with her, she's nodding appropriately...and CLEANING THE WAX FROM HER EARS! She took the time to inspect each q-tip too, as if looking for brain matter. Ewwwww!!!

This is the same girl who wears these 2 white t-shirts with pit stains on them that rival any of Blixx's used, not leaving the house just doing dirty work t-shirts. No, I take that back. Blixx has the common decency to pitch out anything that revolting and repulsive. I mean, these are nasty dark yellow pit stains and she's one of those girls who likes to put her hands on her head for no good reason.
Ewww again!

No comments: