Wednesday, June 12, 2002

The mortgage company got back to me on my request to find out what our monthly payments would be on the ‘pond house’ that Blixx likes, as well as the ‘Spencer house’ that I’ve been having dreams about. If you include the mortgage insurance & taxes in with the payments, I fear that both are more than we can comfortably afford. If Blixx and I are speaking tonight (fingers crossed), then we’ll hash out the numbers, but they really don’t look good. Even if we put a 10% down payment, we’ll have high monthly payments, plus no money in the bank to decorate or fix anything that needs fixing.

My cousin had her baby yesterday. Cuzzy had a bouncing baby girl named Delaney Rose. Nope, that isn’t some alias. Her real name is Delaney. Um…interesting choice. This confirms that I come from a long line of women that have women children. This goes back at least 4 generations. Blixx has always said that he wants to name his son with his name…I’d told him to do the research to be sure that the name goes back the 13 or so generations he claims before I’ll agree. Now, I don’t think it will even matter. My mother was all filled with thrill and joy and pressure to get knocked up.

Yesterday it was 90+ degrees out. Today, it’s 55 and I’m freezing. I can’t seem to loose this chill.

No comments: