Friday, June 21, 2002

Blixx's old company had a reunion of sorts at John Harvard's last night. I just love that place! The beer is awesome. Good company, good food, good beer = good time. I'm a little tired today, but no hangover. Woo Hoo!
This evening Blixx & Toad are sleeping under the stars to celebrate the Summer Solstice. I've been invited, but have declined. It's just not a good time of the month to be out in the woods with no facilities. Saturday I want to go paddle somewhere that we've never been before. I feel a nice sun burn coming on, as the weather is supposed to be out of this world. I also want to go check out some houses out toward western MA - they are bigger & less expensive out there. Kinda a haul if I stay here at work, but F it! There's one in Southbridge that is promising, so maybe we'll check it out. No plans as of yet for Sunday, but one of my friends here at work just lent me the 1st disk of Buffy Season 2, so at some point I'll be plugging myself in to the dvd player. Yeah!
Have a great weekend, all!

No comments: