Wednesday, April 24, 2002

As you can see, I've changed the format of the blog again. I don't know why I do it, I just felt the need for a change.
Nothing too exciting going on life-wise at the moment. Blixx cooked me dinner last night & we hung out watching TV. I know - how can we stand it?! I talked to Sherbear from Florida for a while. She's got family troubles and wanted someone to listen to her so I did, for a while. She & her hubbyy bought a house last year and now are strapped for cash. Blixx and I agree that we'll have to budget ourselves closely when we get a house - more generic brands, canned beer...it's going to be difficult. Blixx is doing our finances today so that we'll be ready to go to get a mortgage next week. Boy, do I hope that we're qualified for a nice wad of cash so that we can get the house we really want.
HOUSE HOUSE HOUSE ON THE BRAIN. Here's an example of something that I'd be interested in looking at.

I haven't done the TV report in a while, but you should try to check out USA Networks tonight at 8pm for the last installment of the Ecochallenge. For those of you unfamiliar, it's an adventure race like no other. Co-ed teams of 4 trek across hundreds of miles of terrain, some in only a few days. It's amazing to see what the human body is capable of.
This body is off to work again.
Peace.

No comments: