Thursday, April 04, 2002

It's 48 degrees out today, but still sunny and very nice. I went with Youngster, QuietGuy & OldLady to lunch today, to celebrate OldLady turning 32. She just acts like a grandmother, always worrying about everything. She's in another department now & is always saying how she misses us, so we figured what the heck. A nice long lunch.

I'll be in meetings all day today & tomorrow for no apparent reason, other than my manager's desire to hear the sound of his own voice. I'm looking forward to the weekend! Blixx, TadPole & Toad will be biking all day on Sat then maybe camping out on an island at Whitehall. Too cold for me, but they should have fun. Tadpole's marriage is in danger of destruction so it will be good for him to get away.

Happy Birthday JoJo!

Blogger just said that publishing is not available. Perhaps I will have to find another forum for my rants, as it seems blogger is down more often than not.



No comments: