Monday, April 01, 2002

IMPORTATNT NEWS BULLETIN!!! There will be an all new, never before seen Farscape on SciFi next Friday night at 9pm, immediately following the rerun of Farscape: Undressed, hosted by the sexy fantasy material Claudia Black & Ben Browder. Pass it on!

You all probably know this already, but there are easter eggs hidden in DVD's. Check out THIS SITE for a complete listing of what you may be missing on your DVDs. It's kinda like that up-down-up-down-left-right-left-right-B-A-Start Contra secret code.

Here's a GREAT SITE that offers wicked cheap new DVD's to purchase. Blixx, they have Excalibur for $8.99! If you make purchases online regularly, let me suggest Daily Deals. There are do many promotional coupons out there, it's a shame if you have to pay full price.

Saturday we ran some stupid errands then watched Swimming with Sharks, which turned out to be a cross between Office Space & Reservoir Dogs. Very disturbing but quite entertaining - two thumbs up. We also saw Death to Smoochy, which I found to be pretty damn funny. It's a dark comedy with only one or two major flaws. You might want to wait for the rental, but funny none the less.

Easter was spent at GeriDog's crowded into her dining area feasting on ham & veggies & homemade stuffed grape leaves & sweet potatos. Desert was cheesecake & homemade baklava which was to die for. We chased V all over the house & yard then Grips came over for a few pops at our place. A pretty low key weekend, which is just what I needed. I found myself a little teary eyed at Easter when everyone kept asking about how our house hunt is coming along, but I'll make it. I'm a tough girl and one of these days Blixx & I will own a house. It's just a matter of timing. And I know that I'm raging PMS so I take it all in with a grain of salt..or chocolate...mmmmm, salty chocolate, THAT's what I need.

BazarJ had another baby boy on the same day as JoJo had her girl. The baby's name is Jackson Thomas & I think they are done having babies for a while - 3 boys! Pity that poor mother.

Blixx & I were just commenting that there haven't been any new eps of Justice League on the Cartoon Network recently. Click HERE for the lineup of new eps comping in April.

More layoffs happened today, but I'm free & clear. Can I get a Woo Hoo!?!

No comments: