Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Not much to write about today. It's a beautiful 57 degrees out, or so the little icon on my desktop tells me. I've been in and out of boring meetings all day.

My interview is at 4:30 this afternoon and I'm psyched for it! I don't imagine that it will take a full hour, but I'm bringing my purse and jacket just in case. Out the door like a shot!!!

Blixx is helping Grips move a new bedroom set into his house tonight. Maybe I'll go hang out over there after work. Or maybe I'll just go home & watch Buffy on DVD like I did last night.

So I'm driving home last night thinking to myself "wouldn't it be great if Blixx weren't home and I could get 10 minutes of time alone in my house." He then calls from the parking lot at the reservoir telling me about the fun he had layaking all day. He invited me out for a beer, which I declined. I continue homeward bound & then found myself muttering because he was out. Nope, we women can never actually be happy. Given any situation, we will no doubt look for the flaw in the plan. The grass is ALWAYS greener.

Ok, maybe it's just me.

No comments: