Wednesday, April 03, 2002

It's a blustery 71 degrees in Maynard right now & absolutely beautiful. My nose is a little red.

I'm tripping from the decongestant I took this morning, but at least the sinus headache is gone.

It's never a good sign when all of the sales managers are called in to an ASAP meeting that includes the HR manager. I hope my name didn't come up.

Blixx is doing all of our laundry today, God love him!

I'm getting psyched for the weekend. I've got some red hair dye that I bought on clearance a while ago, but I think I'll stick with the blonde for now. Maybe Jacknife will be a redhead. Must remember to bring the Buffy DVDs. Gotta call Mom & listen to her exclaim in glee that I'll be down for a visit. She doesn't need to know that I'm staying over. She gets upset when I don't want to stay with her & her Dick. She says I can stay in their room, rather than on the fold out in what used to be my bedroom, but the thought of sleeping in the same bed where they consumate their relationship skeeves me to no end.

I'd rather sleep on the fold out futon with that damn dopey dog that looks like a dingo.

No comments: