Monday, April 29, 2002

Hope ya all have a great weekend. Mine went like this:Dino let us out early in recognition of Administrative Assistants day (after I reminded him he was an asshole for missing it). I think he was disappointed that we wanted to get out of work early, rather than have a nice lunch out with him. It's a stupid Hallmark holiday anyway, but at least I was able to get out and over to Toads for 4:20pm. Blixx, Toad and I proceeded to drink every bit of booze in the house. Grips came over at 9:30ish with two more bottles of wine, which we promptly consumed. Oh what a night!! We laughed and laughed.

Saturday morning Blixx was all about cooling me breakfast but I was in more of a toast and water place, clutching my tummy under a blanket on the couch, waiting for the evil sunlight to go away. I rebounded in the afternoon (thank you Wendy's for the grease to hold everything together) and did some much needed work-clothes shopping. I was quite disappointed to find out that the flowey skirt is no longer in fashion and thus isn't being sold anywhere. I LOVE the loose, flowey skirt and have a whole slew of them which I make my spring/summer wardrobe staple. I mean, grap a t-shirt and skirt and go. I'll have to research as to where I can get some more, as many of mine are getting worn out looking. If you're out and about and have any idea what I'm talking about, drop me a line.

Sat eve we went to a BBQ at Dr Jim and HighOctane's. What a hoot! I mean these are 40 something professionals...who got COCKED. We broke stuff & they didn't care. HighOctane was Ms. Grabby Pants...it was hysterical. There was talk of a hair braiding party in the hot tub...Ok, Time to Go! Blixx and I retired relatively early and had a nice little time on our own. Woo Hoo!

We had the laziest Sunday ever, filled with great food and bad TV. We'd taped Farscape so we watched it in the afternoon. OMG what a cliffhanger! Didn't see THAT coming!

No comments: