Friday, April 19, 2002

It's actually slow here at work and I'm at a loss to find something to do. Either I run around like an idiot or I spend the day surfing the net and updating the colors of my blog. Why not medium work all week long?!

It's 4/20 on Saturday so Blixx and I are celebrating by heading to Tully Lake and spending the day kayaking. It should be fun - he & I haven't had an outing in a while. I'm looking forward to it.

On Wednesday, General Hospital celebrated their 10,000th episode by showing clips from the past, including when Richard Dean Anderson, of MacGyver & Stargate SG1 fame, played Dr. Jeff Webber. I of course remember Demi Moore, Rick Springfield & John Stamos. It was wierd to see these old clips from back when other actors were playing the same charactors. There have been at least 4 AJ Quartermaines and we saw them all.

Ew...excitement! We're experiencing some thunderstorms right now. Off to the glass ramp between the mill buildings to get a good view. I hope I rolled up my windows!

No comments: