Monday, April 15, 2002

Ok, so we've got 3 ladies rooms on our floor. One is a multi-stall situation, with two single's on either end of the floor. I generally feel comfortable in the larger bathroom. I believe I've documented the few occasions when ladies have chosen to discuss work under the stall doors, but overall I've got no issues surrounding taking a pee in a semi-public forum.
It's when nature's call is a bit more 'urgent' and the 4 cups of coffee I've had for breakfast seem to have motivated my body's natural elimination process that I seek out the confines of the smaller, single bathrooms. I'm not alone in this practice and we've been provided with a jumbo can of lysol to combat any odors.
There are those, however, who chose to contaminate the large ladies room with their foul odors and sound effects. It is those people that I would like to see at the top of the list for the next round of layoffs because, other than my husband's legendary aromas, I didn't sign up for this and YES, YOUR SHYT DOES STINK!

Thank you.

No comments: