Thursday, April 18, 2002

Last night, we went & saw the band Big Head Todd & the Monsters at the Paradise in Boston.

There I was, copping a squat in the ladies room when I hear two women squealing in recognition. It had apparently been some time since they had seen each other. After the initial pleasantries, Woman 1 says "You look different...I don't mean to be blunt, but are those new?"
"Yes, my parents bought them for my birthday." Replies Woman 2. "I just had them done a couple of months ago."
"Wow, they look terrific." Says Woman #2 in an appreciative tone.
(It is at this point that I wrap up my business and emerge from the stall.)
Both women stop staring at Woman 1's breasts and look at me.
I say "They DO look great!" and proceed to the sink. They really did - a nice big B cup with nipples pointed in a northerly direction. Very natural looking.
"Thanks! They are still a little hard but there's hardly any scar and my nipples are SO sensitive now!"
I was unsure how to respond to this, so I quickly finished washing up, checked out her boobs one more time (just to be nice, I assure you) and returned to the din of the club.

It was one of those nights.

No comments: