Thursday, September 20, 2001

I'm all over the place today - bear with me!

The massage was good, not great, as I had hoped. I don’t know if it’s my hang-up or what, but I didn’t really ever let go. It wasn’t even the same lady that Blixx had gotten me the gift certificate for – that girl was let go. My legs felt great after her working on them for some time, and by lower back is loose, but I still can feel the stress points in my middle back and shoulders. I’d heard stories from friends telling me that I’d be all goofy stupid happy after being worked on. I was told to drink a lot of water & to avoid having a butt right after in the car because I’d get a wicked head rush. Nope, I was fine. I mean, I feel better, but not cloud nine like I’d hoped for. It’s a weird space and DrJim is a loud dude, so I was always aware of my surroundings. Maybe that was it. I still have the coupon from Teacher & GeriDog so I’ll be sure to give it another go. On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being the best, I would have to give this experience a 4.

******************************************************************************


I have recently started wearing thong underwear and I like it. I had thought that the ones with the thick strip up the backside would be better, but there’s too much fabric. I like the string kind. Blixx votes thumbs up on this. I’m not just sharing entirely too personal details of my life for no reason – I’m encouraging all of you ladies out there to give it a try – No panty lines, and the dudes dig the look.

******************************************************************************


The Big E - This is what I’ll be doing this Saturday with Grips, Teacher, V & Blixx. I’m psyched to wander and eat fair food.

Speaking of fair, does anyone want to go to the Durham Fair with me? It’s next weekend.

Massachusetts Tattoo Festival - This is what I’ll be doing the weekend after next. I’ve been dying for a new tattoo and I think it’s what I’m going to spend my birthday money on. There should be a terrific selection of artists available, as well as samples of their custom work. I’m either getting a butterfly on my other ankle, a yin/yang on my shoulder blade or a floral design on my shoulders/neck. I still haven’t decided, but what better place to be inspired?

******************************************************************************


Some specific blogs I’d like to address: (check out the links to the left if you’re nosey and want to know what I’m talking about!)

I’d like to extend a big Clot welcome to Boogie Shoes!

Congratulations to Disney on giving notice to her job! Woo Hoo! I love the feeling you get when you make a life changing decision. It’s a powerful moment in time. Relish it.

While it's OK to be sad about the recent terrorist attack, Rhinogirl has every right to be upset about the lack of beads. Weddings are the ultimate expression of Love and also the perfect way to express to these terrorists that Americans will continue to live and love and persevere. Now go back in there and kick some ass at the bridal shop!

I admire Ally’s strength as the 6 degrees of separation becomes closer to home. I can’t imagine the strength needed to just go about your day and not break down. I’m glad you’ve got the blog to vent your feelings. We’re listening. I would e-mail you personally, but I don’t see a link on your page with an e-mail address.

If you want to make a relationship work then you both have to want it and you both have to work for it. Logi, it sounds like you two haven’t been talking or sharing inner thoughts/demons with each other. Go with him, especially if it’s the only way Sybil will go. It will help you both to understand each other better, and perhaps help you to better understand yourself.

******************************************************************************


On Thursday on Good Morning America, Falwell said he "misspoke" when he said gays, lesbians and the ACLU made the attacks happen.
"I do not believe they endanger America. I misspoke totally and entirely," Falwell told ABCNEWS' Diane Sawyer.

That's it.

Peace.



No comments: