Friday, September 07, 2001

I'm in PowerPoint class today - right now actually. Can you tell that I'm learning a lot. Actually, I'm now able to link spreadsheets and insert movies and sounds into presentations, so it hasn't been a total loss. I'm out of here at 3:30 so I'll sit here and like it.

Shopping for prizes was fun yesterday - Dino and Comfortable Shoes are a ton of fun. Wiccan Woman works in another department and I think we scare here a little bit, but she was a trooper. Whatever - she's 36 and still lives at home. She's getting her tubes tied next week - I learned way too much about her. Comfortable Shoes is a great gal and we stopped over at her lesbian love nest to hide the prizes. She owns a beautiful old colonial right in Maynard. She went out of her way to be sure that we didn't get to see any of the pictures of her and her girlfriend...it was kind of funny and sad at the same time.

MTV Awards were last night and it was the closest I've seen to actual videos in a long time. Music TV my ass. J. Lo ws pretty hot during her spanish dance number. Jamie Foxx bored me off from the start and there really wasn't a whole lot interesting going on. I watched since there was nothing else on, but I wasn't impressed.

Blixx had his fist in the month of shooting for HGTV Trading Spaces and they worked him to the bone. He had to ice his ankle down and we went to bed before the Simpsons were over. I expect that he'll be beat again tonight too. DaveGrips I'm sure will have some bad ideas to get us into trouble later on. Yeah!

No comments: