Wednesday, September 05, 2001

Quotable:
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
-- Douglas Adams (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

In the News:
Lord Howe Island, Australia – The remains of a missing 75-year-old man were identified in the belly of a 12-foot tiger shark. The man was last seen walking on the beach.

Check out the Darwin Awards page. For some reason I can’t link to the specific story, but go down to Honorable Mentions and click on Shark Petting Zoo.People are so stupid!

______________________________________________

I will spend my lunch hour, and probably most of the rest of the afternoon, adding links to the site. I’ve been spending my spare time (not that I have too much of that any more) following links from friends to kind of friends to people I’ve never heard of and actually found reference to my little blog! No shit! I have no idea who Ally is, but my BS-ing about Dipshit inspired her comments. So, check out the new links and enjoy.

The clot grows.

Ewww!

No comments: