Friday, October 04, 2002

Blixx worked for HGTV yesterday and brought me home the most wonderful bunch of sunflowers from the set/home. It's HUGE - a big glass vase filled with at least a dozen beautiful flowers. They look wonderful in the diningroom. He also described the 8 million dollar house he was in until I was drooling. The master bath is twice the size of our livingroom..

Omaha Steaks finally showed up (still frozen. Woo Hoo) in a box with dry ice. Of course...science experiments ensued until the wee hours of the night. Dry Ice and red wine are coooooool, man. I'm tired but functioning - marginally.

Repairman came and fixed our oven today. $200 later and I can now bake, so I'm thinking that I'll take it as a sign and make some brownies or something. Mmmmm brownies. Blixx is taking both of our cats to the vet today for pre-kitten check ups - I hope he makes it. My little devils can be quite the handful, especially when under stress. The little one will go sometime next week. I absolutely can't wait to have a furry little orange ball of energy flying around the house. Everyone please remind me that I said that next week when I'm pulling out my hair, will ya?

Blixx's mom, our new mattress and the kitten arrive tomorrow. Big day that starts early.

TV NEWS:
Watch Firefly on Fox tonight at 8pm. Saturday at 4pm on WB is the season premier of Mutant-X. Yep, somehow it got renewed. Cruel Intentions is playing at 5pm on USA – one of my favorite movies, showing SMG’s dark side. Wild Things (Matt Dillon, Neve Cambell) is on USA at 7pm. Trading Spaces is on TLC all night, as well as the new show While you were Out. Pats are in Miami on Sunday to squish the fish. Watch the season premier of Angel at 9pm on WB this Sunday - or tape it & watch Alias on ABC. Decisions, decisions. Thank the gods for the vcr.

No comments: