Thursday, October 31, 2002

Grips brought his sister Jillybean over last night. She's always got such funny stories! She's heading to Buffalo NY to work on a farm for 7 weeks this winter to 'get away from it all.' I admire her sense of adventure.

So we're heading to bed last night, all snuggled up and ready for a good night's sleep, when little Rioux starts yowling from the guest room. It seems that he had no desire to be alone for the night. We thought about bringing him in with us, but that means locking Cleo out of the bedroom and that wouldn't fly at all. So, Blixx gets up and says "I'm just going to go calm him down for a while." Yep, when I woke up this morning it was Cleo pressed against me, not Blixx. He fell asleep in the guest room with the kitten. They were quite cute when I went in there this morning, but I missed waking up next to him. I suspect that we'll have the kitten in with us tonight and poor Cleo will have to suck it up on the couch.

No comments: