Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Cleo is back from the vet with a shaved ass and two less teeth. Koya hates her for whatever reason, so there's feline tension all over the house. Cleo is usually a docile beast, the kind of cat who lets you do anything you want to her, as long as you're petting her. Well, she used to be docile anyway. She's got all sorts of meds to be on and getting her to keep pills down is posing quite the challenge. I was late to work today because we had to try numerous methods to get her to actually swollow the damn pills. Then there's a patch thingie that has to be attached to the indide of her gums...ug! I challenge any of you to get see the inside of your cats gums for 3 seconds...let alone afix something to it! Oh yeah, big fun at the OK Coral!

I'm banging in sick tomorrow for some interviews. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling particularly well either. Why is it that I always get really sick when I pretend to be sick? Never fails. Two interviews tomorrow, and I'm trying for three. Hopefully one will stick and all will be well. Around here, Bounce has informed me that she's moving to NJ in the next month or two and doesn't give a crap about anything here at work. Great attitude to be working with. Eh, no better than mine really cuz I couldn't give two shyts either.

Me and my negativity are heading back to work now, and possibly leaving early today too, just for shyts and giggles. It's raining and I want to go home and cuddle up on the couch with a book. Realisticly, there's laundry to be done, vaccuming, I still have to Oxyclean the wine stains on my new rug...but perhaps a quick little nap could be fit in there. A girl can dream, can't she?

No comments: