Tuesday, October 08, 2002

I called the vet who did the exams on the cats. Apparently, they want to run the EKG on Koya just because she needs a teeth cleaning (did any of you know that you’re supposed to do that every 6 months?!?) and they put her out. Before they do anesthesia they need to check her heart. Ok, so she’s probably not going to keel over any time soon. Woo Hoo! I was reading up and I can actually brush my cat’s teeth…if I wanted to. Heh…no. On Cleo, they will remove the teeth that are problematic and just remove the growth on her back as a precaution. It’s not necessarily cancer, but we won’t know until they check it out. So, I shouldn’t panic. Excellent…no panic.

I’ve got a couple of interviews set up for next week, which is cool. I sent a bunch of résumés out today as well. I’m increasingly displeased with my current work situation and fearful of a layoff. I’m smart enough to know that they could cut me (and my group) right out of the company no problem, but are THEY smart enough to know that. I doubt it, but we shall see. Is it wrong to be wishing to get laid off?

It’s the usual Tuesday night for me, beginning with Buffy and ending with a hangover tomorrow morning from Vincent’s. I haven’t heard from Birdgirl today, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she just showed up for Buffy tonight.

Interested in being grossed out? Need to kill 8 or so work hours reading filth and obnoxious stories. Check out my new best friend LowBrow.com. Not your Mom’s website. Well, if it is your mother is a dirty rotten slut.

No comments: