Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Latest news is that Blixx and I have bought a new mattress set, to be delivered on Saturday! I can hardly wait - it will be such an improvement. I know it was purely psychosymatic (sp?), but neither of us slept well last night on the old mattress...thinking of the new. The sales lady pushed us to get a low profile boxspring, but we went with the normal kind...I'm a little confused as to why it meant so much to her, but we're done sleeping close to (on) the floor so we want it up up up!

I've got an interview with ATT tomorrow. I'm meeting the guy at Starbucks, because it's an 'open concept' office with no private spaces to meet. I'm smelling something fishy there, but I'm going because the salary & benifits are just too good not to explore further. I surmise that I'm taking someone elses job - and that person doesn't know it yet. I'll give ya all the skinny tomorrow.

This evening, Birdgirl and Callista are coming over to watch Buffy with me, then we're heading up to Vincent's to do the Tuesday night thing there. I think I'll get a chocolate martini...they are very good! Must be the lack of gin. I'm actually not sure how they can get away with even calling it a martini...other than the glass it's served in the beverages are nothing alike.

I'm off to pest at our IT department yet again to give me a new PC so that IE won't keep crashing out on me whenever a popup window appears. It's rather annoying.

No comments: