Wednesday, October 02, 2002

The interview went really well. It's a new position supporting a 7 person sales staff - no babysitting required. The interview was offsite due to construction in the Worcester office, and the lack of walls for a private meeting. No issues with salary or benifits and I like the guy I interviewed with. If I'm still in the running, he'll schedule an interview with the regional muckety muck dude for early next week, and he's eager to get someone in who can think on their feet. I'm trying not to jinx myself by getting too excited.

My boss is out today, so I think I'll bang out earlier than usual. I came in late, took a long lunch and will leave early. Ahhh, a good day.

Didja see Buffy last night?!?!?!?! OMG!!!

I meant to recommend Boomtown (Sun 10pm NBC) to you all. It was absolutely enthralling, and certainly a different take on the usual cop show. I could liken it to Memento or Go, in that it slips in and out of time, moving between different charactors. Very well acted and different from anything else out there right now.

No comments: