Wednesday, February 13, 2002

After Buffy & 24 last night, Blixx & finished off a big bottle of wine and chatted about money, cars, houses & our general future. His car, as expected, isn't doing too well and probably won't pass inspection this month. Therefore, we're back to Jeep shopping. I gave him the big I TOLD YOU SO and reminded him that I started hassling him about getting a new car back in September last year. The alternator and all manor of expensive sounding things are going wrong, so rather than sink 2K into a sinking Geo ship, we're buying a new to us Jeep. Blixx was astounded that I got him listings for local dealerships before noon today. I'm astounded that he got up this AM with me and has jumped into the monumental task of self employment taxes. It makes me sad that we'll be paying out, rather than getting a refund, but what can you do?
As for that big bottle of wine: I'd originally stated that white wine doesn't kill me like red does. Opps, I guess I was wrong. I feel worse today than I did the day after the superbowl. That's probably because I'm here at work, rather than still in my PJs watching Springer. My head is killing me, I'm beat and the 2 cups of coffee haven't even touched my exaustion. My tummy isn't particularly fond of me right now. Oh yeah, I'm hurting bigtime. But if you want to play, you have to pay.

No comments: