Monday, February 11, 2002

Oh, in the light at home in my bathroom I'm a blonde. Here at Monster I'm a strawberry blonde. Not one person has noticed the difference. Or perhaps they did, but don't want to be impolite.

Spoke with Jacknife - surgery went well, and while she's sore she's on the mend. She's relocated from the bed to the couch. Her diet sounds gross...no meat of veggies, no breads...I'm not exactly sure what that leaves her to eat other than jello. Poor thing, but at least it's a diet she can stick to. Or else. Glad she's on her way to recovery - and already talking about a get together (girls night, hair dye, hunks in movies) night for the last weekend in Feb. Tempest & Purge - feeling up to having guests...again?

Perhaps it is time for me to quit smoking. Just a perhaps.

No comments: