Friday, February 01, 2002

THE INSIDE SCOOP ON MONSTER.COM <<<----- You won't get this kind of inside info anywhere else

OK, so if you're looking for a job on Monster I strongly suggest that you take the time to do up your resume and post it to the site. There are thousands of companies out there who purchase resume database access from us, but don't necessarily post jobs. Maybe the right job will find YOU. What most people don't know is that when employers search the site they do it via keywords and date resume posted. Make sure to fill out the skills section of the resume with absolutely every program and skill that you have so that it will turn up on a keyword search. Be really specific and include everything - you just never know. Also, be sure to update your resume every day - multiple times a day if you can swing it. The most recently posted resumes show up at the top of the list so it's in your best interest to get yourself on that first page the recruiter sees. I don't often get on to the employer side of the site, but did today and thought I'd give you job searching piggies a little inside scoop.

Lookin out for my friends.

Have I mentioned GO PATS!!!!!!!???

Talk to you Tuesday, as I've got Monday off. Woo Hoo for me and my hangover.

Peace.

No comments: