Friday, February 01, 2002

Ally - You sort of know me & I'm having a SuperBowl party. So is BoogieShoes. Sorry, but that just throws your theory right out the window. GO PATS!!!

Ghost - So, the man who was not too long ago making desparaging remarks about how patriotism was wanning and how sad it was to see all of the flags discarded on the side of the road is now upset that the Olympics will 'oooze patriotism.' Hmmm.

Hapa - CONGRATS! I just hope this whole pregnancy thing isn't contageous.

Wildcat - Welcome back. You're back, right?

My landlord entered my house without my consent and removed the beautiful stained glass picture window from my kitchen. I knew they were coming to take it away, but they never told me when. I've got a shelf right underneath it that has my grandmother's china...beautiful and expensive stuff that I would have taken down had I known they were coming. Gladly, nothing was broken and both cats were still in the house, but I'm pissed! They didn't return my irrate calls for 3 days & when they did, I was told that I had to talk to Gary. Who the hell is Gary?!?!?! I'm out of my mind angry and just might withhold rent until I get to the bottom of this. Dickheads.

Almost ran over a little old lady on her way to church today. She was in the middle of the icey road right over a little hill. We're both just plain lucky that I could stop the car in time. Lucky.

Broke my ice scraper on my iced up car this morning.

Mom is coming up Saturday. House isn't clean for her or party. Took a 'sick' day yesterday and came in to TONS of work today. Spent yesterday doing a little shopping and a lot of cleaning. We've got most of our crap either in the dumpster or squirelled away. Woo Hoo!

No comments: