Thursday, February 28, 2002

Ally, I fell of my chair laughing so damn hard...is Ghost dating Mother Nature? That would explain so much about the recent weather. Good stuff. After an aweful day it was nice to hear myself laugh. On cars, I don't know if you are a AAA member, but check out thier site. They have this fun car-match tool where you put in everyting that you want in a vehicle & it will find the best matches. Maybe it will help. Oh, and I LOVE the Santa Fe too, but it has all the time all wheel drive so it's an even bigger beast for mileage than a regular SUV.

We got the Jeep & I didn't even have to co-sign! Woo Hoo. Blixx is picking it up this afternoon. I'm probably banging in sick tomorrow so we can cruise around & go for a nice drive. Gotta christen the car...hehe! It will be much easier in the Jeep than it was in his old Prism.

Boogie Shoes - sorry I keep missing you online. I've been in and out of meetings all week. Thanks for the Jeep tips.

So, one of the managers at my company was doing a keyword search and came across my blog site. I'm a little concerned at what he may have read...not that I'm giving away company secrets or anything, but still it has freaked me out a little bit. Now I can't bitch about the folks I work with...well, maybe a little. Like how Youngster wore a belly shirt with her new diamond navel ring sticking out. Ug!

Peace.

No comments: